Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 2, 2009

Yeah...Halloween...!!

Last Saturday is Halloween..!! That day I actually was going back to hometown..Cause my great grandmom dead 100 days...[If I'm not wrong]Need go back do...erm dont know what thing la..Then I call my dad...Ask him I can no back or not.. And yes!! I can stay at KL!! haha...Means I can go out play with my friend!! ^^

So...I start doing Maths paper 6 in front my computer...At first I thought I can just stay at KL do revision[Cause I told my dad I wan do revision at KL] But when I think of my friend them going out to play...I just cant stop my hand from messaging them ==''  So end up going out with them   haha

I go meet them at College at 2.xxpm...Then sit Kwun Yee car go find Angel... After that we go having our lunch!!! Cause we're starving... The shop quiet nice ger...Food nice..And very big bowl...  haha

Then we go One Utama for a walk....Jalan Jalan....  After 1 hour something... We head to The Curve...We go there eat Sakae Sushi...Then we go eat Baskin Robbin!!! yeah!!! Deliciousss....Yummyyy!!

Ok...After this...We walk here walk there a while...Then head to Station 1 caffe...We go there drink some beer and hear Angel's fren sing....Her name is Jie Ying...If I'm not wrong... Actually we meet one time before...And she definately can sing!!!! So nice!!!!!! 8 out of 10!!

After that...We sent Baoly back...And then follow Angel car to sent her back home safely.. Then me..Ah Lai..Robson..Sim Yee and Kwun Yee 5 people in a car..went back home...  haha   When on the way going back home... Kwun Yee see a sign board...Say this road can go Genting Highland one... Then Robson say..Go la..If you dare... After that..Kwun Yee say...Scare you ar!!! And..we really go jor Genting Highland ==''

When we on the road..We are very fun...So high...Then we call Angel say we go Genting!!! It's fun for us..but we make Angel quite worry tim...paiseh paiseh..Dont worry arr!!  haha
Actually Kwun Yee never drive up Genting before...So we ask her drive extra careful...Drive safe..^^

After 50 minute...We reach jor!!! Yeah!!! It's super super cold up there!! And I wearing a Shirt and Short Pant only  T.T 

We go out from the car...Head to toilet....And then we go Starbuck for a hot chocalate!! hehe... Super nice... And then we go take some picture as a memory and as a proof that Kwun Yee do can drive to Genting Highland!! haha

After sometime over there...Then we go back lo...Reach home bout 5.xxam...Super tired...And my leg is killing me!!! So pain...[When I'm at Genting...My leg super pain ady..] Then I wash my face and go to sleep la....^^

As for the picture...I try upload next time ba...Bye
END.....

No comments: