Ya...Today I go out with Sim Yee and Baoly...Just 3 of us... I accompany them to a girl's shop that sell a lotttt of shirts... I just sit there and giving comment..[Lucky my comment did stop Baoly from buying a cloth cause she sure will regret if buy it!!] At least I'm not useless haha...Oh yeah..I wait them for sooo sooooo long...=='' I heard the song of the CD player by the shop 2 times ady T.T Means more than one hour ady >.<''
After that I keep complain that I soo hungry jor..Then only they moving faster..And then we go One U makan lo!!!! We eat jor "Gei Dak Sek" Quite nice...The food size is quite big too...Super full!! And I order jor Honey Dew loh[Some kind of ice blended honey dew thing..] It's Baoly favourite and I like Honey Dew too... So she didnt order it..and order something else..But I dont know she wan eat my Honey dew too..So i acidently finish jor =.='' Not my faultt!! haha
Then we head to find My earring..!! I wan stainless steel d!! And I am cristal on it...Cause I saw my friend bought one from Sungai Wang and it very nice...[Cristal make the earring very shining!!]But I cant find any nice at One U there T.T
But guess what...After leaving the shop!! They both keep laughing... Dont know what happen =='' Then Angel appear to meet with us to watch movie...2012!!! Then Angel say they both tell her just now the shop got people keep looking at me! WTH..But she tell a bit no tell a bit...[Continue later...]
Ok...They both keep shop again [They're crazy..] And I also bought some Masks..Facial cleaner thing...Anti Pimples thing...and Hair coloring thing[Blue black color...cause according to my friend as a "hair cuter" =='' He say blue black can make my hair looks more thick and wont so thin! ^^] Cost me RM100 jor..=='' I told my mom I need some money to buy some Boxer one..=='' And she gave me RM100 ...But end up I buy jor this kind of thing T.T [Cant control when go in Watson]
Then Me and Angel go Cinema first cause Sim Yee and Baoly still wan shop =='' So we both buy some coke and go in cinema first...And then they come in cinema on time...haha
Conclusion...2012 is a super nice movie!!!!!!!!!! Everyone must go watch it!!! It's a MUST WATCH MOVIE!!!!! Like it so much...9 out of 10 marks!!
Then it's time to back home jor...When we sent Baoly back home...We go a Mamak Stall Yamcha! I order milo kosong panas with 2 roti canai..Cant finish 2 roti canai actually..I ate one and a half.. =='' milo also finish half only...Then Baoly saw some of her friends over there.. got 2 Lengzai.. haha Sim Yee say one of it very lengzai..I told Sim Yee I rank him A class.. Now I giving him B+ haha...=='' Cause this world toooooo many lengzai liao!!!
Then We chat chat chat...bla bla bla...And back to the Topic of a guys looking at me at the Earring shop... And the result is...He's an old uncle jor..yerrr!! And is Gay onee!!! Wear pink color d Earring...Disgusting!!! They both even acting the moment when the uncle look at me...Yaiksss...Wan vomit liao... Only got Uncle Gap me T.T
And then we back liao...Thursday they going to warehouse...Got Sales... I dont think I gonna go... Cause need queue one!!! I hate!! But I heard Baoly say last year got girl change cloth at public!! Omg!!! So I wondering...Would they be guys that have Six Pack and wearing a boxer change cloth at public?? haha...If really got..I think I gonna bring a chair go sit there liao wakaka...!!! [Nose bleeding jor =='']
So!! Fucker Lai!! Where have you been?? Fast back la!!! You miss jor a lot of things liao ler!!!!! Fast back!! Not much time left!! I know you gonna go UK for study and work liao...Will miss you that moment!! T.T
And for me..I gonna fast fast find a job liao!! Better a general office work that can teach me to work as a office boy also..haha... U treat me well..I can help you work very good d!! But finding lo...Otherwise...I have to back my hometown work as what my dad say!! But I hate work over my hometown...No freedom...No going out...Damn sienz !!! And of course....NO ONLINE!!!! I cant live without Internet T.T
BTW: I just know that my big brother that work at Singapore gonna back my hometown work...May be sell some food lo..Chicken rice those thing la..May be need help him for few days...hehe
END... Wish me Good Luck for my Jobs Finding ba!!! haha^^







4 comments:
LOL! old uncle kap u! hahaha!
Earing with crystal =.="
Sooo GAY!!! hahaha!
No lo!!! Earring with crystal one very nice!! No gay la...depends on people who wear it.. haha
u look cute...
Who are you Anonymous??
Got people say me cute wor!!!!!!!!!! So happyyyyyy [FlyFlyFly....hoho^^'']
Feel shy now...==''
Post a Comment