Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's happening??

Ok...Before I start this post...I have to mention...I am so SICK now...Fever...T.T

Last night take some medicine...But this morning wake up...It's getting worst..[I cant walk in a straight line..] So I double up my medicine ==''   Now feeling better ady...But still feeling a bit cold cold d...

Now..Get back to the title...What's happening?? This few days I go to library quite some times... And canteen 2 also... And guess what...
I found out people that looking at me increase... But I can sense most of those guy are Gay one =='' Got one people, his eye keep starring at me when I study at library...[When I move my eye to look at him...He only look to some other side..haha  And this happen few times]

So...I now look very Gay liao mer?!?! T.T  Dont have bad thinking or imagination on me oo!!... I will shy d  ==''  hohoho.. 


Ok..Other than this...Sim Yee...I tell you something...hehe...  You know why sometimes I can 100% sure thay guy is Gay or Straight??
My sense to Gay is not so geng or pro yet... So I only can sense bit bit and not 100% sure...
But when we both walk together...if that not 100% sure d guy look at me a while..Then I can sure he is Gay liao...If look at you...Means he is straight..
hoho...What kind of logic is this?? ==''
This is Greensew d Gay sense Logic.. wakaka...
Just use this to play play only la...Gay or not Gay is not important la..!

Oh yeah...One more thing... Last night got one people add me...He is same course with me one...And guess what..He is also a...... Haha You know what I mean d la...
But I have never talk with this guy before...And he is like Mr.Impossible to add my MSN one...I was so Surprise!!! Shock!!! Faint!!!
I wont gonna tell you who he is...hoho...It's Private...!


But I cant believe that we can chat for such a long time just because of Gay topic!!! Incredible!!  haha... Ok..well..May be we both can be good friend just because of Gay topic... >.<''

3 comments:

Bravebear said...

Get well soon... You ah... Put those pictures to attract me to see =.="

Leonel Sew said...

Sure la...Otherwise you sure wont come in to read my blog lo!! wakaka^^

Wilson Wong said...

u think too much!!!!