This week I'll have my Econs paper 4 and Further Maths paper 1 at the same day... Both this subject are the most hard among all my other paper...T.T
I fully concentrate on my Further Maths..Cause I kinda drop my hope on Econs and aim my Math and Further Maths..
But my Further Maths end up...BADLY... When I first see the paper..It still ok..But when I start to do it..Only I release that I forgot most of the formula..T.T I know the way of doing it...But without the right formula... I cant do it...Almost 3 question I cant do cause forgot the formula[With the formula..I can do it one...But...haiz]... 3 Question I dont know do...And the rest I just do the part that I know from each question
I really moody after the exam... Lucky Sim Yee fetch me back...I still got mood talk to her =='' Like what I post at my MSN p.m. > Not in the mood to chat.. Dont find me..Unless you are Wilson, Sim Yee,Ah Lai and Baoly...
What can I do after this...Fully score in my Further Math Paper 2?? But Paper many mechanics thing..All I dont know do one..T.T Should I try resit my Paper next time? May be after this exam...I go out for work first...Then I resit on May June...Then next year d September only in University?? haiz..No idea ler...
No mood ar!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying to recover myself from bad mood... So I watch Gong Xin Ji..episode 19...After watching it..I think my tears come out a bit from my eye...This episode quite sad....But it's nice... May be After the tears coming out...My mood start getting better a bit.. Hope I get better tomorrow...
END........


2 comments:
Wish you all the best for the oncoming exam! cheers~
hoho...got my name....XD
Post a Comment