KL's night view is so good..so beautiful..
Starring outside my window..I can see the Petronas twin tower...or KL tower....
I can see so many light...so many colour...
I can many people out there are doing works.. Clubbing... Drinking.. Dancing.. Eating...Making XXXX... >.<
But me...I'm just sitting in my room...Playing my computer..Facebooking...Hear song...Eating snack...MSN...Blogging...
I so want to be going out there...Those kind of freedom lifestyle...I dont want to be such a small kids just staying at my own area...And dont know how big is the world...
But..Can I use to that kind of lifestyle?? I hope I can have those kind of lifestyle..But can I? Can I use to that kind of lifestyle??
Those are grow up people's world...People that have money...People who start to work....
I know I never work before... And 1 more months than I gonna say Goodbye to TAR College...I may need to work out there...I might have new friends..Or people that work together...
Can I trust those new friends?? I heard the world outside there is quite danger...People treat you good..May be they hope to get some advantages on you??
And how much will I change?? I really cant imagine...I scare of outside world...Scare to face it...
Can you imagine yourself... Working over here...?? Walking over there??
Overall..I really cant predict what will happen in the future..
Is it the life outside there is better...Or the life of me sitting in my own room quietly better?
But I know.. I know that I have to appreciate every moment and every minutes that I having now..!
[My english is suck...I try express my feels using chinese..]
看着我房间的窗口。。深深的被外面的景色吸引着。。
好希望自己可以活在那片景色中。。
就好像其他人。。可能在做着功。。喝酒。。跳舞。。【成人的世界】
可是心里的某部分却又害怕。。害怕那种生活。。害怕长大。。害怕外面的世界
但有时候觉得自己每天坐在房间里好无聊。。无所事事。。玩电脑。。上网。。根本就是无聊人的生活。。。
但是外面的生活。。好过吗。。好玩吗? 还是在那漂亮的景色中。。人人都在痛苦着??
再过一个月。。我的学业就完了。。要出去工作了。。可能要开始有一些社交了。。。
有新的朋友。。工作同伴。。但那些人可以信任吗?? 外面的世界听说是可怕,危险的。。
人家跟你好。。可能是想从你身上得到好处。。
活在一个这样的环境中。。人会改变吧?! 我会变到怎样呢??
好好奇哦。。好想可以预知未来。。 看看自己有没有能力在这样的环境中生活。。。看看自己的改变。。。
虽然现在我还不知道未来会发生什么事。。
望出去窗口。。也不知道生活在那片漂亮的景色中比较好。。还是静静的坐在房间里比较好。。。
但我知道。。时时刻刻都要
First time Write in chinese..^^ Sorry for people that cant read chinese lo..haha
END...




1 comment:
ur chinese more good...==
soh zai, no need worry abt the future lifestyle....
In my opinion,working is quite good can make u experience many thing and increase ur knowledge....well,once have any attach to money ur colleague will turn to another face that is we cant deny!!!but,no work u waiting to eat shit!!!
Good luck 2 ur future la...XD
Post a Comment