Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Great Gay Movie I've watched...

This Movie is base on True Story.....And it name: Prayer For Bobby....  
You sure gonna cry when watching this film...

Bobby have a great family...All members love him so much...Because he is such a great boy... However, he is different from other boy..cause he dont dream about girl....He dreams about boy...

His family members especially his mom can not accept this[She think Gay relationship as a "Sin"!!!]...and bla bla bla...
After Bobby move away from his house...Many things had happen...And finally he decides to suicide...

After Bobby's dead...Her mom trying all the way to find out is it Gay really a "Sin"?? She even question about the Gay relation things that mention in Bible...






This is a super great Gay movie...And it has nothing to do with any Sex or 18sx thing!!!! U guys can ask for this film from me....^^

It's very touching....
And I watching this movie with my friend in my room...He says that Bobby's situation and my situation are quite the same...

Hope I wont suicide myself after this...Although I think of it before..>.<



Like most people...Gays or lesbian are listening when you echo Amen and when they pray....They pray for God to understanding..Acceptance...And for your Love...

But your hate..and fear and ignorance of Gay will silence those pray...

Words From Mary Griffith:
"Before you echo Amen in your home or place of worship, think and remember.
A child is listening"

3 comments:

Bravebear said...

I want it! I want it! T.T already crying thinking about the storyline.

Anonymous said...

i haven watch this movie, but i can tell it's a great movie. Sigourney Weaver is one of the best actress, this must b very great.

Leonel Sew said...

Ya lo...I dont know her name But I saw some of her movie...She is greatt!!!
In this movie...She also done a great job..

The end part of the movie...I think all people will cry...Especially Gay or lesbian...