Oh ya...Just finish my Steamboat post..And I continue to this gay thing..haha
[I dont write too much thing about gay la..Or too detail...Cause someone like me that not have a gay relationship before..Better dont talk too much la haha=='']
Wondering why...Why gay people can sense gay people?!?! So...Unbelievable??
Dont know how to describe it in any languages..I think even science can not explain it as well...
Today I was boring..Then I go to check my mail at www.axcest.com [It something like friendster...But it's for guy play only de la..Mostly are gay..]
Why I say mostly are gay?? Cause I meet one that said he is not gay but he just wan to find some1 to chat..And BTW... Axcest got me this stupid people that still dont know what ‘kind’ of people that I like..==''
So I go search this search that...Then suddently...Omg!! A very familiar picture show out...I was shock cause I dont know he also got play axcest...
OkOk..This is just a small shock only... haha
Then I keep search this or that again...Suddently...Deng Deng Deng....Deng!!!!! I found my friend's brother picture is there...Which mean her brother got play axcest...And he write there>> I am gay..(Bottom)==''
Somehow I though I'm quiet pro on judging whether that people is gay or not...But now I know I'm wrong...Cause I never though that he is gay!
End...
Add one new things here...
Do I look gay ar?? haha [Just wan to know comment from others..]
If so..I better change myself a bit ==''


5 comments:
Hahahaha! It's hard to confirm that one guy is gay or not... He can be a very metrosexual guy who cares about his looks and fashion, and he isn't gay at all.
Personally, I can usually tell a person is gay or not... But I only have 70% accuracy... Amongst the people in Canada la... i swear in Malaysia, it somehow feels all guys are gay haha! But regardless, we're never right until we know for sure the other guy:
1) Go to a gay club. But even this can have a 50/50 chance cause there are straight guys who go there!
2) Admit it himself.
3) Sleep with ya or your other gay friends!
Extreme? I thought so too! xD
Malaysia all guys look gay?? ==''
May be Canada guy more tall or wat...So they dont look so gay...haha
I cant imagine a big size guy walk like a sissy ==''
hihi... 1st visit here and 1st comment. Well this is the Gaydar topic lols. Of cos is not 100% we can sense another guy is gay or not. But they will show some signs. Ahaha... but i oso very little experience only. so i dont think its appropriate for me to say much. hehe...
i dun really think so lo, my friends r gay, they oway suspect this one is gay, that 1 is gay, in the end, all are not. some ppl might b sissy, but not every1 of them is gay lo. but my gay friend n his bf are sissy. i mean their act is sissy, luckily they dun wear women clothes.
Seriously,u look like a gay...==
Post a Comment