Haiz..Why there's so much leng zai around...?? [I know I' not..Seriously] I really jealous of them.. Cause they look great lo... And people will treat them better than others.. Haiz..
Advantages of Leng Zai..
1. People treat them better
2. Easy get girls.. Or may be boys..
3. When people scold them..They feel guilty..
4. Easily stole people's heart...
5. Can make people cant sleep
6. Looks younger..[Special for Willy de.. haha]
7. Easily been seen among..1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx people
May be cause the environment around me that make me have this kind of thinking.. Thinking that people treat leng zai better... But people really do treat them better...
They can always be the spotlight among so many people... People that spot on leng zai will tell others...Hey.U see U see..He so leng zai ler..!!
Besides, they are so adorable until can make people feel guilty to scold them..Feel sorry after scolding them..Cause their eyes can stole people's heart and soul away...
EXAMPLE:
Mr.Willy..
Haha...Stole your picture from your FB... If u mind..Just tell me..Then I'll remove it...
And if u happy with this..hehe Then I keep it here de lo..
Mario Maurer... From the character of Love Of Siam...
At the end...I would like to say that I start to like Thai language... Thai language sometimes sound very funny..Sometimes sound cute too haha..END...






1 comment:
pai seh larrr >.<
Post a Comment