What a great movie is this!!!!
How come this kind of greatmovie didnt show on cinema...?!?!
I have DL this movie few weeks ago...But I didnt watch it..
But finally I watch it...Right before I need to go back my hometown...
Hope I can finish it before my brother come fetch me..[Still watching]
Got few scene make me wanna cry tim.. T.T
BTW: This is a gay movie... But it's so much better than that XXXX
Brokeback Mountain... haha
Those who know me and want to watch it...Bring ur pendrive come..I can give you watch...ReALLY really niceee!!
2.27...Nice!! Very Naturall







7 comments:
"Love Of Siam" , it's really a nice movie ! so touch
Hahaha! I watched this movie last year when my friend send it to me all of a sudden! He even gave me the wooden doll for Christmas present! But ohh man... I really love this movie so much! D:
Yaya!! So nice..I watched it like 3 times ady.. ==''
But still very like it..^^
i watched it a DOZEN of times!!!! truly a very touching movie with all the elements of current asian society...
glad to know another person likes it too!
hi, may i know where you download this movie? i watch the trailer in youtube, i think it's nice, so i wish to download it as well.
U can download from
www.xunlei.com...
u type the Love of siam chinese name to search for it...
xunlei oh? dun really like that website bcoz so slow. ok, thx.
Post a Comment