Just now going out with my friend...Wan go ATM to press out some money...Out of money to use...
When we taking the lift going down to our condo...Suddenly my another friend call me..I couldnt hear what he say cause I'm in lift..I tell him I cant hear what he say..Then he off the phone...When I'm going out of the lift..Then I receive a message...My friend say he stuck inside the lifttt!!![With his girl friend also] Omg!! He ask me find guard to help...
When I'm telling the guard what was happening...Then he tell me.: I can do nothing...I'm just a guard over here..[He was sitting and talking in malay..]
Then I was like WTffffFuck!! U cant do anything?? [I keep mention that my friend stuck inside the lift..Not the lift not working and we waiting outside..]
PS: I keep mention cause my Bahasa Melayu is even poor than my english ==''..I scare the guard misunderstand..
Anyway..The guard do understand... But he do nothing..And keep asking things like which lift ar?? Got three lift what?? I was so angry!!! CB him!! U go there see which lift not working then you'll know lo...Stupid! Ishkkk!!!
Before I faint down cause the guard stupid action or chatting...My friend call me back and tell me he open the lift already...Using both his hand ==''
When the lift open....They have to jump down to the floor..Cause the lift hand between two floor...[According to what they say] It's danger...But it's quiet cool and fun...haha..^^'' Especially stuck inside with his girlfriend also..hoho Kidding...
Ok..Finish..Then I go back to my ATM... Just before I continue..Do you guys remember that I said that I wan to train my muscle?? I eat meats..fruits..and vegetables...
And this meats..and bla bla bla things didnt work well!!!!!!!
After press out my money...I go check my weight at nearby pharmacy shop...
I was shock...Almost pengsan [Faint down] When I take a look..I saw my weight jadi almost 61kg!!!! Omg!!! I wan to train muscle ler...Not wan to lose more weight ..Pls..T.T
I'm feeling I'm too skinny liao T.T
After that..I immediately go to a cake shop buy some bread..As tomorrow breakfast..and a donuts..[I eat the donuts straight away after going out from the shop] Then go supermarket buy another sadin flavour bread to eat.. And a vitagen also..hehe^^
Looks like my plan gonna change...For further information..I'll upload here..
END...


2 comments:
haha stuck in the lift huh? luckily he can open it up...
61??? shit im like still 90 lar... need to freakin go down summore...
I 180cm..You??
Post a Comment