Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

[....] What title should I put?? ==''

Yeah....What time is it now?? Erm..1.37am.. haha
Ngam Ngam finish my facial mask...==''
When doing my mask..I heard my friend say Gossip girl season 3 is out!!!!!!!!!
Omg!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!!
For those who got watch Gossip Girl.. It should be a super great news for you guys!!
I was shock and excited when know Gossip Girl is out!!
I ask my friend fast go Download...Hope later can finish download and watch!! ^^
As for your information..Gossip Girl got few main character...One of them name
Chuck Bass...Which is my Idol...hoho.. He always say>I'm Chuck Bass.. Yeng!! Cool!!



Btw: It also have few girls character... Like Serena Van der woodsen



For those that got interest...Go try Download ba...[www.tom51.com]


Oh yeah...This few day I start crazy again...I mean I stop eat carbohydrates foods... I eat meats...Vegetables..Or fruits...
And I start my dumbbell training again...hoho...Hope can train some muscle out...
I kinda feel that I'm too skinny already after losing almost 30kg...
I mean my weight is quiet ok la..But the muscle part really...no good.. haha
Should train liao... I know I can do it...
For those that think I'm crazy de...I wont blame u guys..But I'll thanks you guy...  Without u guys that keep saying me crazy... I wont lose almost 30kg...
And I know I can train my muscle by keep letting you guys saying me crazy...
[My mind is always positive thinking..]

Okay...Lastly..I would introduce you a nice song...Name> Slowly..by Sofi Bonde
It's a new song...I think u cant even find it in youtube yet..
And cant even download from any other website too...
If you do found a website that can download it...Pls tell me..K?
[http://www.myspace.com/sofibonde] <<
This is the link where you can go hear the song..

End...............

No comments: