First of all...I have to mention that i dont mean to insult gay...Pls..
WHY?!?!?! Tell Me Why!!!!!!!!!!!! Why all gay de English so good one?!?!?!?!? Sometimes when i read their blog..I have to find dictionary =='' Zadaooo...
And WHY??!?!?!?! Why all gay so rich one????!!!!?!?!?! Can go here go there...Sleep in 5 star hotel or bla bla bla...Some even TRAVEL A LOT..T.T
If gay really like that.... Then put me in gay ba...!!
PS: I no wan play ass de...Pain wat! haha


1 comment:
you said you weren't making jokes of gay guys but you PS sounds irony!
gay guys are rich because we don't need to save money for marriage, children, children's education and the worse... allowances for in law side...
furthermore most gay guys are talented and hardworking apart of being vain... we earn more to stick our hard earn monies on our face to make ourselves look better...
and lastly... i'm 18 yrs old larrrr >.<
Post a Comment