Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Birthday...^^ Part II

Just now 10.xxpm..Go eat KFC with Ah bear and Ah Su...They say wan belanja me...But dont wan la...haha I give them back ^^ But the WTF KFC so cb!!! Wan go upstair eat but she ‘wei' us!! Damnnn Then later on I see people go upstair she too late to call them and let them up..WTFFFuck!!

Later on we go Super Market buy Ice-Cream eat..Hehe.... I say have to finish before my birthday end..haha So we 3 people finish it like about half an hour haha...I too full ady..So I dont eat much ^^ll







On the way back...Got an uncle belanja me eat 'Shui Jiao' =='' He sell left de...Last 2
Act he belanja me eat one before...Very paiseh tim haha...And he get my phone number also..=='' Even sms me...Quiet scaryyyy
Like Bapak Ayam...T.T
And when he writing down my number...I saw his got 1 list of hp.number ....
Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!


4 comments:

Pranny said...

Hmmm, what did that uncle say when he sms you wo?? And hor whats the last picture?? Looks disgusting leh/...

Leonel Sew said...

He just ask me things like: Where you live ar? Share room or wat...then bla bla..I answer 2-3 question then no reply him until now ady ==''
The last picture is ‘shui jiao' like dumpling de lo...Mix with chili sauce liao So it look like that..haha

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

happy belated birthday ^_^

Leonel Sew said...

Thx^^