Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 29, 2009

About myself..U can skip this post If u dont like..haha

Change???
Yup...After my first change of losing 30kg...
It's time for a second change...
When memory flash back the time when I losing weight..I feel scare..Tired
I no wan to go gym again..
But..I have to force myself..!!! I mustt!!!!!
What Kind of change after this...??
Haha  I also not sure how will I change into...

Like this??
Or Like This??? haha   [I know it's impossible la..haha]
BTW> I'm going to cut my hair like this... Dont know can cut or not la...But waiting my hair to get long lo... And hope my hair fall dont continue ler!!! Plsss...T.T
[I get this picture from some XXXXX web one...Hope this post wont disturb you..]

But It will only happen after I finish my exam la...
May be just a workout at the gym to train fit myself...
Or a change of my cloth style..
Hair...?[If wan cut this hair..May be need wait until december..Cause my hair too short ady!!]
Face? [If can change then good lo..Make me look like him ba..^^''..But I'm satisfy with my look ady..Normal normal OKOK ady...Dont be so greedy wat  hoho]
As for my height or weight.... 180cm and 62kg.. Ngam Ngam liao gua..Or may be fit a bit more lo..hehe

Ok..Why I'm posting this kind of Shit Thing here??
Ya..I post this just to make sure I wont change my mind..And always remember that I wanna get change a second time..
BTW: I always wan to have a bit bit long de hair...But always give up..Haiz
So if I didnt get change next time...Then I will....Ermm Always laugh when hearing Baoly say no meaning de...Words or what so ever things..haha



Greensew,
Signature
29th August 2009




Besides...Start from today want to hardworking liao la...Maths.Further Maths And Econs...I'm coming...[Jump into Sea ady..=='']

No comments: