Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 7, 2009

My Birthday...^^

First of all...I wan to thanks all those people that sent me Birthday wishes one..I very happy and enjoy when receive message from you guys..^^

Other than that..I dont know what to say ady..haha Cause I dont actually celebrate birthday this year.. Some friends are busy with work..Some are busy with assignment..Some I dont go find them..==''[Is there any people that keep telling others that day is his birthday and come help him celebrate??] haha

Actually if people help me celebrate will make me very ‘paiseh' or shy la...Cause wan them to waste money...So better dont la..I wont mind if no celebrate de..hehe

BTW: Just for your information...> 12:34:56am/pm 07-08-09 Can be write as 123456789.... This is the only day u can see once in a life..Unless you can live more than 100 years lo ==''

But..!! I really really boring today!! May be because of my birthday so today become more boring.. haha Now I'm waiting for Sunday only!! WHY?? Go shopping with friends!!!! yeahhhhhhh haha And buy clothes for Next Saturday de Appreciation Night..hehe May be will waste some money here lo..But what can I do?? Last year ady...Must leave some memorable day for myself..^^ And that day we gonna go eat a lot a lot of foods!! I gonna max up my appetite..hohoho

So...Sunday...Fast come la!!! haha

No comments: