Today wake up at around 10am....Go for a bath and then get ready to Sunway Piramid for shopping....We have to buy clothes for Appreciation Night...[Prom Dress] haha Yaya...I forgot..I have to call Sim Yee to avoid she oversleep...Luckily she wake up ady haha [Unbelievable] haha
Then Ah Lai come my house... Wait Sim Yee come fetch us...Then go meet Ivan and Ah Yan
After that fetch Baoly and Angel...Cause need Angel show us the way...hehe
Then I heard Wai Ting, Jia Yao, And Mei Shin also come along...But didnt see them after reach Sunway Piramid...Cause we separate so that it's easier to find clothes ba.. haha
Yaya..Wait...Ah V ady reach there and going to meet us after we arrive...
Then 8 of us walk together lo...But too faster up the speed..So Ah Lai, Ah Yan, Ivan and me walk together... Ah Yan is our helper...Cause she didnt buy cloth la...She just help us find clothes...And of cause...Help me massage[An Mo] my back also...^^ Thx oo!!
Wait Wait Wait...Forgot to mention our lunch hehe...Me, Ah Lai, Ivan and Ah Yan go eat at a Taiwanese Restaurant...I eat 'Lu Rou Fang' quiet nice oo!! Though it looks quiet few and small...But when you eat it...You will get very full...And of cause it taste good also!! Like it
[4 stars..]^^
About 8.45pm We finish shopping ady... Then heading for our dinner lo.... Though going to eat 'Yuan' de...[A steamboat restaurant's name...Buffer type]...But the plan change...Too bad
They say wan go eat steak.. Then ma go lo... I didnt order la...I just drink coke only...Steak act not my types of food...haha Paiseh la... Or may be I 'Lao Gai' cause didnt go eat steamboat lo...
PS: Steamboat is one of my favourite.... Cause I like the feels when all people gather around the steamboat...And then waiting it to cook... Then all people share share the food inside... Just I like the process la...More meaningful compare with order foods and then the waiter bring for you..
Another reason why I wan eat steamboat because the next day our AS result gonna out...I really didnt do well so I hope the steamboat mood can cheer me up..hehe^^
Have to say sorry here cause I stay Emo when you guys eating steak... I just really dont have the mood to laugh out ler...Even dont have the energy / dont like to pretend laughing....
And that moment I feel very down...Got few moment I think my tears gonna drop from my eyes...[I even move my head down so that others wont see it] But I control it lastly...^^ll
After that we went back home liao lo....Sim Yee have to bring Baoly back first [First time see Baoly house ^^] Then go bring Angel home so that she can drive out her car and show us the way to MRR2[Name of a place] I dont really know KL road....hehe After reach MRR2...Then Sim Yee knows the way go back home ler....After She drop down Ah Lai and me... Then she have to go back home herself...About 10-15 minutes
Oh ya...BTW She reach home safely... hehe
To Sim Yee and Baoly...Hope My emo moment didnt destroy u guys de mood la...Sorry oo!!! Hope u guys still enjoy today de Sunway Piramid Shopping Trip la...^^
When I reach home.... Act I feel kinda hungry haha... Cant blame anyone... Is me that no wan to eat de haha... zadao... My body is a bit shaking and blur blur ady...I fast go to shower...After shower still got bit shaking...Then I go eat one piece of chocalate lo...Then ok a bit liao hehe...
After this...I writing blog here lo...Why I wrting blog??[All things have to start again =='' haha]
Good Night...God pls bless me for my AS result...I know I cant be too greedy...But pls...Just for this time...Thx
END...


1 comment:
看到你会在他们面前心情不好,就代表他们真的是你很重要的朋友了。恭喜你,终于有一班那么要好的朋友了。
对了,其实我也有脾气的。
只是很少在你面前认真地生气。
关于昨天的事,真的很对不起。
因为我真的很累了,再加上一直联络不到你,我又以为你急需用那笔钱,所以才那么气。
星期三记得带我要的东西给我,谢谢。
Qun
Post a Comment