Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things happen This Few Days

My Great Grand Mother pass away...She was 98 years old!!! But she cant hold on ler... So this few day cant go school lo..Have to go there and ...[Act just go her house and sit there only ==''] But I still have to come for my band practice... Hope I wont slow down them...

Oh ya...Still got my Catwalk practice... T.T Dont know I can improve or not... I feel like I'm walk like a stupid guy...Haiz.. Hope I can walk better..I wan be model!!! Only if next time I got chance la... hehe^^lll

Dont know why...This few day my face so many pimple de...T.T May be drink too few of water.... Much drink more ler...And always practice singing..Must drink 10 liter a day @@ jkjk haha

I heard Baoly go cabut gigi oo!! Cant wait to see her face next week...hehe...Baoly.. Mind to post me ur picture...I mean ur teeth one haha

This few day read a lot of blog... Haiz..dont know how to say...Only Sim Yee can know my feels haha

I heard a nice music by Maksim...Name Croatian Rhapsody...Very nice ooo!!!

No comments: