Sad...2moro is my Maths Applied exam...I keep do also dont know what i'm doing...I feel that I'm so stupid...Why Stupid people like me exist in this world...?? Can I just disappear from this world?? I'm so stress....My mind so weak...Evan my heart is weak...
And I dont even know who I really am...What's my talent?? What can I do for this world?? I only know eat..Sleep..Play Games...Shopping...Waste money...Singing..Listen song ..What else can I do? And I sing also not super pro...What can I do actually?? Sometimes really think I'm very useless...10 years later..May be all fren become businessman..Doctor...Lawyer... And I just a lapsap sleeping beside road.. Without home..And nobody know am I really exist..
BTW: I dont even know am I gay or straight...May be I'm just too scare to admit that I'm gay...Or may be I'm just dont know actually I'm straight...Some people when they add my msn..They straight away say there're gay.. There's even few gays tell me that they like me...I'm so jealous of them..Can be so brave and know who they really like...But when i hear it...I feel sad...WHY?? Actually I also dont know...Or may be I know..but I just dont dare to write it out.. That's the reason why the first time I read Willy's blog..I feel so jealous.. Could you just give me the brave and confident..? I'm so painful...
Even when I'm painful...I still need to act happy in front others.. Cause I dont like people to feel sad for me....I dont like people to know too much of me.. Cause I'm insane..Crazy...
Just now pass by supermarket..I saw cigaratte... I heard people say smoke can help relax...Almost go buy one pack...Lucky cigaratte price quiet expensive so I didnt buy...Then when I'm back..I tell sim yee and Wilson...Sim Yee say..Dont crazy la..Bad for health..and Wilson say...Dont dare to smoke..!! Suddently feel got friend so good...
Feeling better now...After write so many things out... Gonna go for a rest...END


2 comments:
Maybe u are bi? hahaha... Actually I think you know the answer to who you really are. Don't think too much about it. When the time comes just go with your feeling. Trust your own feelings and be who you want to be =)
hav u watch moolight resonance (家好月圆), there r 1 line i like it the most, "what is the distance between sky n earth, n how far from east to west?" We're not the God, y we want to bother bout that? we dunno it today then y need to force urself to understand, when the time come, u will understand 1 day n know who u really r.
Post a Comment