Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crazy thing I've done...

...Last few I just have my Maths exam....The day before it...I just have so much pressure...and worry... And my mood very down...

After some chat with Sim Yee...and Wilson....I'm feeling better...But that's just not enough!! Then..Just in a sudden..I found there's a song name down in my music player list... It's by Jay Sean...  That song is HOT!!!! While hearing the song...My head keep shaking...And I get so high..^^'' Like crazy already... Or drunk...[Without alcohol].. Here goes my crazy thing...

Yeah...I start go those Gay Live Cam chat website...Then I on my cam...haha..Then keep shaking shaking inside..haha... There's few guy whisper me..Say I'm cute or bla bla bla thing...haha         
Then I start to chat with some of them...It just some normal chat>Where you from? What's your age? those kind of thing..[Oh ya...Some of them are actually naked..] But I wont stupid until naked lo..=='' I'm not so desperate yet ^^''

After that...Wilson say want see me...Then I on my cam over there... But he so XXXX...say me Soh Lou.. ==''  Then suan lo...haha  But I dont think he seriously mean I'm stupid gua >.<             

Conclusion: I cant believe I dare enough to on cam and show my face...But I think it's nevermind gua...As long as I'm not naked...=='' And it's kinda fun playing at those Live Cam website  >.<







BTW: I wan to introduce a very nice TVB drama series!!!! Name 宫心计...[Gong Xin Ji] It's super Niceeee............!!!!!!!!!! Go watch it...





 

3 comments:

Wilson Wong said...

wad is XXXX!!!!!!

Edan Chang said...

Yer... XXXXX? Haha...

Leonel Sew said...

Means all bad things ....belong to Wilson haha