Ok...I know I've emo a while for keep worry myself could be a gay... I mean...So So so worry that one...
Then today I've chat with Willy... In his opinion...It's better to know you're gay now..then knowing you're gay after you get marry with a girl..There's some guy are gay...But they keep lying themselves so after marry..They cant control themselves to go out find boy for fun...It's more disgusting when a guy having sex with a boy at outside..Then go back home and have sex with his wife...
And I tell him I worry I'll be a gay...Then he ask Why? What's so wrong about gay? Ya lo...What's wrong with gay...? The are also normal people..
Last time I do hope to know my direction as late as possible..Now I do hope I can know I am gay or straight as soon as possible... I dont want keep lying myself then go marry a girl..And go outside find boy boy do sex =='' [Disgusting...]
So...Is there any girl or boy want to let me Fuck?? haha...Joke Joke...
BTW: U guys sure wondering Willy chat with Me???? haha..Ya lo..He reply so late one...10 minutes very fast liao...haha Sometimes after half hour he reply me..I also forgot what I've ask =='' And sometimes..He go out jor without telling.. =='' So dont hope to much on he will replying you.. If u very lengzai...He sure reply u very fast one..haha..But I'm not...
Or


Which one shud I choose?? I've got the answer in my heart...But hope my answer will change next time...
And I hope I wont be like Taio Cruz...Break Your heart...




5 comments:
Check your balls. If you have balls just admit that u are gay! lolsss... joking only yea... Just do what u feel like doing la... and dont regret doing it!
u got answer in ur heart, tat mean ur answer is u r gay, rite? if this is ur answer, y not just follow ur heart?
randomly dropping by while hopping blogs.
what your friend said is truely true. no point revealing to your wife and your 10 year old daughter that you like boys and have been doing it so often. they will be very disappointed you hurt many people then. if you are sexually attracted to girls, put in determination and go for it. if you cant stand a girl, there are many experts out there to guide you
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
I noe u are gay...juz admit it....dun try to escape and cheat urself anymore....
and hor,how come u talk 2 willy feel like very surprise???
lol....
He seldom reply me d ma.!!! U think is you mie?? his Hubby..Reply u so fast!! Now LCLY here hng!!!
Post a Comment