Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My new picture...


haha....It's been a time since I last post my picture here... Because I've change a walkman phone..And the camera is really suck..==''
But dont know why...I think this 2 photo quiet ok ..hehe So i post it here...^^



Dont let my angel smile lie you oo...I'm very bad de...hehe^^

BTW: This few weeks I'm gonna have my final exam...A Level final.... So I may be will quiet busy...And seldom post new things here...Sry oo...For those that like to read my blog...[Although I dont know got anyone like my blog or not ==''] But I still hope u guys like my blog la...haha


Add on...I forgot Wilson wan to sell out his Ipod....So I'm giving a help here...Who interested..Can go view Wilson blog and ask him more about the Ipod...
http://wysheng.blogspot.com/ 


4 comments:

Wilson Wong said...

no good at all!!!
hohohohoho

Pranny said...

I got a good news and bad news....

Bad news is, ur exam gonna be tough..

Good news is, ur quite cute sia...

Leonel Sew said...

Dont scare me bout my exam laa!!!!! T.T

Justb3cks2 said...

so cute! "}