This exam thing is driving me crazy!!!! I really really hate exam!!!! I got 10 paper for my exam...This is all because I lazy lo...Need resit..Otherwise I only left 6 paper..!! Haiz... How come I so lazy?? Is A Level really hard?? For me..I think is still OK la..If you're hardworking..Sure no problem one..But lazy like me..Sure die one lo...
This time final exam ler...Really cant play play liao.. So far my Maths paper almost finish..I dont think I can get an A...Quite sad... But thanks to other friends help.. I think this time I wont fail ler gua...!! haha At least I know I'm a fast learner.. Do some pass year and with the help from Sim Yee [The best best one..Cause she teach me in skype and MSN =='']..Mr.Lai..[Always ask me go library or study..But sometimes I refuse haha]..Ivan...[The Maths Pro...]...Baoly..[Dont know how to describe her...Think of her, I only will laugh haha] BUT I VERY SAD AND ANGRY CAUSE NO 'A' LER!!!!
After this gonna have econ paper.... I think this paper I gonna die liao...I seldom attend econ class...I think the lecturer is quite miss me..=='' How ler?? I hate econs!!! But I will try my best la...
Other than this...I still have Further Maths paper....This one..I dont know to say... Speechless..Dont know what it is about..==''
How?!?!?!?!?! I need at least one 'A' d ler!!!! I need one 'A'!!!! Without 'A' from maths I dont know what to do liao.... If got one A...May be my dad will think I still can study...Then let me keep study...Or even go Australia study or bla bla bla.....[Imagine...People do have dream wat...==''] If no good result..I think I need jadi 'Gu Lei' liao...!! T.T Then I will easy get old...Sei lo... Then everyday run here run there...Easy get dark also T.T Then face have many pimple.. ==''
Anyway..I'll try my best la..!! That's all I can do... Who ask me being so lazy last time...
END...


2 comments:
gambatte kudasai! You dont eat lor. Just study, the food all gimme eat then you wont at jor. hehehe...
Apa la..Later U become fat ler...!! Then blame me..!! haha
Post a Comment