Guess what....3 subject...I fail 2 and my Maths get D only...T.T
My heart is broken that moment...haha...barely laugh out actually... So I thought of going to study diploma...Again...=='' Since I toke diploma before...For 2 sem and drop it... So I consider to take Diploma in Mathematics management...
But thanks to Sim Yee....She wake me up... If I really go take diploma..Means I waste my A level again..Just like the time I waste my Diploma...My mind keep thinking about the time...Keep thinking that I out of time...And I old ady... And take diploma and go advanced also same time with I resit A Level and go University...
But the problem is...I dont want to waste anymore....
After working...I finally understand working is not easy...I really wish to study back...So I hope when I get back to my A Level...I can get more hardworking...
BTW: I have to go back school as soon as posible for study again...I think is about Jan-June...Pay one Sem of Fees...[Quite expensive!! I mean real expensive!!!] And exam at June...No times ler.... This time I'm gonna be different....
I gonna give myself one last try...If this time also fail...I gonna go work ady..Means I not being born for study...T.T One Last try....
Besides...I gonna fire my boss...haha Resign from my job....I'm gonna miss them...Cause they treat me so good...And of course...I bring a lot of funny them to them also...Because I always like to play them...Joke with them...Gossip with them....And they always call me Xiao Didi... Gonna miss Qun Qun....Fi Fi...June...JojoLin...Wei Ge...Ann Ann...Xia Xia...Lun Lun..Kelvin...Xiao Yu Er....Lenglui =='' or just call her sei Le Wei...Hui Er...Winnie... Ann no.2..Ah Liang..Mayan...And or course my Boss Mr.Han... Love u guys oo...Thx for the moment 'Praising' me...haha Joke with me... And eat lunch together....
And today I my first day doing cheque book...But I think is the last time I do it ady...T.T Though I quite hate doing cheque book...==''
But I super enjoy when doing at the back office...Key in data with them...We chat and key in data at the same time...haha And they quite often ask me to sing at the back...haha
So...When I'm gonna resign??? Next week?? May be...T.T Sent my best wishes to them and hope dont so many customer go to the bank la...Then they no need work so much...haha
BTW..Today I' sick again..Hurt my leg...Got bacteria get into my leg...Go see doctor...Say need injection...But i refuse...haha I ask for medicine to take only...[Better kind of antibiotic]...Hope I recover as soon as possible la...Hard to walk in this condition...T.T


1 comment:
u want resign arr???
thn i charm lohh...
i need to them lohh....
Post a Comment