What you guys think about gay people?? Or Plu....
Cute....Muscle....Adorable....Lier....Fucker....
I think man is everything...haha
A good lier.... You dont see their face look cute...So adorable...And you go trust them... They can talk different things at the front and at the back....
However...There're really some good guys also la...Dont be so negative
Bla bla bla........
But...Every Plu have a common...It's Hamsap.... Can you imagine..If you hanging out with this guy....And he was so cute...But his mind is full with hamsap thing... May be he's thinking to touch ur cock...Suck you cock..=='' And being wild when staying alone with him in a room....
And can you imagine he treat you so nice...And he's chatting hamsap thing with another guy...And after get horny then cam sex??
I think for most of the Plu...Cam sex are normal la....haha
Did I try before?? erm...I will tell you...What la?? Sure no la!!! Aiyoyo~~
For real? I dont know...haha
As if I really try with a guy...I will only try with guys that I'm interest to...
Sometimes I really hope that there's a Mr.Right beside me...haiz But so far...I think I got 2..or 3 net lover?? haha...They sure gonna angry me lo if see this...But you know I like you...And Love you...[Actually just got one PENANG d and one Johor d]
Just that I know you guys from Net....And when I get lonely.... No one beside to let me hug and hug me.... Pls forgive me.... I think I can only make decision when meet you guys in real....I know you guys gonna say me "Hua Xin"[Flower heart] but...who can really understand me??
I already try not to chat with some other new guy that add me at MSN ler...
Reason>>Because I no wan to fall in love with too many people...
=END=



1 comment:
ugh... Always put nice pictures... make me think of hamsap things... lols! I think what you say is true. Guys have one thing in common = HAMSAP! hahahaha!
Post a Comment