Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 4, 2010

It's been a while......

Ya...Long time didnt blog ady..... Haiz... Cause the first and second people who make me blog ady...Missing...Lost...==''    

Blogging mood...Decreasing...

So...Today gonna talk about my working part....

Haiz...Working working working...So sienz...!!! Now i wish my A Level result can get 2 pass!!!!!! Then fast fast borrow loan and go study University!!!! Work is so sienz!!! Tired!!! Boring!!!  And wasting Time!!!!! Not enuf time to use ady!!!!

I think I really need get use of Night Life.... Try go clubbing see see liao...heha   Cause everytime back home..The sky ady DARK...
May be wait after New Year la...Wait until My hair style is ready...Go club Fa Hiao!!! wakaka ==''
See I can attract how many people              hohohoho!!!!!  I am really so EVIL.........!! hohoho


And.....I wan train my muscle!!!!   I wan get six pack!!!!! heha    Then I go clubbing off shirt...And everyone gonna fall on me               wakakakakaka

Okok...  I start my imagination again....But imagination can be real if you go fight for it...!!!  I trust myself!! I can do it...Then I wan try modeling!!! Yeahhhh....


 



Ok...Conclusion...I gonna fuck a people!!!
That cb girl!!! I know her last time thru some bla bla bla thing...Everytime we met..We will say Hi...
Today...I saw her...May be with her BF[I think]
I wan say hi d...And she start smiling....And look at my way...

Then this happen...She suddently pull back her head...And look straight... Like didnt see me...
Cb her!!!    

I will never ever say Hi...OR EVEN talk to this kind of people!!!   I hi you...You act no see me!!! Who you think you are!!!! fucker!!!! o0o
=END=

2 comments:

Bravebear said...

woah! 6 packs ah... hmm... I wanna see oso. LOL!

Leonel Sew said...

Wait I get it first la...haha