Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2 Topic In 1 Post

First...I gonna tell about my annual leave for New year...haha 
At first I thought I cant take leave for new year ler..Cause my partner..She also wan take..haiz..
But that day she pass me leave paper to ask me sign...She told me she wan take leave from 2nd feb - 5th feb...
Then I use this moment to ask her giv me take leave at 17th Feb ...The fourth day of new year...Cause 3rd day of new year I got a gathering...I dont wanna miss it..hehe

Then she say she also wan take 17th Feb d...Ask me fill form first and let her think about it..Hope she give me..haha


So...I also go HR department to ask for how many day of annual leave that I can take... I start working from 14th Dec..Which i carry forward a one day annual leave to this year...

Here goes the way to count how many day of annual leave I can take so far...

(How many days I have work) / 365 
X   14days....

Great... ==''    Bank's people Maths are pretty good....haha

Lucky I take 1 day only...If more than 2 days...I think they sure reject my annual leave...
BTW: Now only I know that annual leave also got Salary get d   haha

Other than this...I also wan to buy a spec after getting this month salary...
Some people ask me...Why dont you go claim from HR department...Since everyone can claim RM368 for their dentist fee and spec fee..
Then I told them ...Aiya  Nvm la...I buy myself la..The claim wait next time la...

But actually in my mind...I was counting...

(How many days I have work) / 365 
X RM368...


Then I better dont claim lo... Since I only work like...2x days..==''
But it's my guess only for the spec claim...Dont know how to claim d..Or may be after I get confirm ...



Second topic

This few day I was thinking...How come so many young kids nowaday know that they're Gay??? 

I really hope myself can be like them...
I really hope I can study in a big city like KL...
Hope I was not fat that moment...
Hope I am hot that moment...
And Hope that I lost my virgin to a boy at secondary...haha
Dont you think It's fun and great to lose your virgin to a guy that moment...May be like at the age of 14..or 15.. It's soo Fun when I start think of it...haha



LOL...I think I'm getting horny ady..Queer As Folk...It's your fault!!


 

No comments: