Same again...Today go interview...With Sam Yew..
First..We go a place name China Bank one...Wait that interview wait quite some times..But I think actually both of us interview that time only ==''
May be they're busy...Then ask us to go canteen take some food first..[Cause we reach too early..haha]
Then Sam Yew go interview first...And I wait at the canteen alone...Cause his interview is at 11am..And I am at 12pm...
When 12pm...I go in to fill in some form...And he not yet out ...I sms him ask..Hey..What's the job that I applied ar?? haha Cause he help me find d..and make the interview..So I dont know maa!! haha And I forgot..Even though he got mention it to me before..
When he's out...I ask him the job applied lo...And then He tell me they reject him jor...wahhh...So fast...terus reject... Scary..But Sam say they are very nice...
I quite worry when going in the room for interview... But you know what happen when I go in ??? haha Those 2 people that interview me are so crazyyy!!!!!! hahahahahaah We talk so many thing...Talk until shopping d thing la...and many many la...=='' Really enjoy this interview!!!
Then I think they will accept me liao d...But they mention this job will be quite boring cause keep doing the same thing [customer service one..]Then I say I need to consider..haiz Now I scare they will not call me back T.T
Hopefully they will call me la...Cause now I ok with the job liao...Pls call me laaaaa!!! [They say got 2 section can let me work...Dont know which section can give me work..Need ask their head..Then will call me back d...] Hopefully la...haiz
Then we head to the 2nd interview...Which is a 100% scam!!! FOREX!! Which mean Foreign Exchange...Use money buy money kinda thing... haiz... The interview quite annoying...Dont like the boss there...Whatever he say is bullshit...All about money money money only...haiz..But he got one thing is right!! When we going for interview...And people giving u opportunity to work for them...Must say yes or no..Dont say consider..! haiz... So I make a mistake at the interview before this one...haizzzzz!!!!! Better to say yes...If you think you no wan accept later on...You can just call back to cancel it...
Ok...That's all for today...And BTW: Hope all of you dont think find a job is easy!!! For those my friend that going to find a job after this and not yet find...Must becareful of Scam company oo!!! Even Star Newspaper's job also got Scam one d!! Becareful...
PS. X: Hey Y...Let's go to shopping 2moro..!!
Y: Tomorrow I start work liao la...!
X: Why so early d??
Y: Haiz...Boss ask d...Or else I gonna lost this opportunity..
X: Aiya..No need go la..!! Just find another jobs la....
Y: ..........haha =='' [What to say...]
Funny.... I really kena Zadao...!! Speechless....


No comments:
Post a Comment