Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LRT...."View"

Haiz...Everyday have to wake up at 6am..T.T and get prepare....bla bla bla until 7.30 go out wait bus...REACH LRT bout 8pm...

So what so interest about the LRT is....There are sooo sooo soooooooo many people there!!!! U have to wait quite long for the LRT...haiz...And mostly you have to stand  T.T

One more interesting thing is...hehe..Got so many lengzai and Gay over there!!! So manyyyy..Everytime I go to work or back from work...I can see so many different type of Gay people  haha... But normally I just curi-curi scan them a while nia...Dont too long...Cause I wan wait them to scan me backk...wakaka..==''

BTW: This few day I enjoy play a forum or website name TT1069...www.tt1069.com

It's a gay forum...But when you boring..Just go inside..So many people can talk with you...And they are quite nicee..

END[Make it short cause I just back from work and Tired...]

2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

too bad the forum is in chinese only lor...

*~碧芬~* said...

Haha~* It should be so terribly crowded at the time
Best of luck for your new working life!!