haiz...It's almost 6.xxpm...Cause got meeting...Then I have to wait until 8pm...
Then suddently June..[She's the one under my head...] ask me to bring some document to HR department...Then I meet the 2 person that interview me...haha...
I think one of them is call Mrs.Tan..and another one is..Catherine!! haha..They sure gonna kill me if they read this...
At first I dont wanna give them de!!!! But that Jason..[My agent!!!] He know my blog..And he definately will give them my blog de lo...haiz!! I gonna kill him now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ishkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My blog got so many secret one!!!! Now they gonna know all my thing liao!!! T.T
Haiz...Suan lo...hehe
BTW: Lucky I didnt mention bad things about them when I write about my interview last time...haha
They also say..If let their boss know they both talk those kind of thing in the interview room...They gonna in trouble...But She sure wont know about my blog d la..Unless you tell her la..=='' Haiz...Now you both gonna know so many things about me ler..T.T
So...Welcome you both to my blog...Best regard here... Becareful of my blog oo... Very danger de oo!!! haha ==''
BTW 2 : Where is my Pen...pencil...eraser...all those thing!!!???
To Sim and Baoly
Ok...You remember the guy that we keep see him in the canteen last time?? Wear like a stupid guy one ar!!! And very funny d!!! Wear a spec also d...Funny looking one...
I cant believe I saw him at LRT!!!!!!!!!! When my LRT door is open... He is at the opposite side of my LRT...Which mean he's at another LRT... =='' SHIT!!! Why I keep saw him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damnnnnn
To Hahazai..
Hope I got time to find you a present and sent to you lo...hehe...Really hope can find one...heha
=End=


2 comments:
tat's weird, but blog is open to av1, rite? btw, could i add u to my msn? oway on9 ord get bored, will b great if can chatting wif sum1!
greensewcs@hotmail.com
Post a Comment