Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I've make someone angry me...

Today..Got one people find me..And surely..He is very lengzai one!!! omg...!! But I cant believe I've refuse him...haiz... Cause I'm Worry...

I'm worry...He so lengzai..When we both walk together...There's so much pressure for me...Like an ugly duckling waking with a swam... The difference is so big..

I'm worry...He so fashion....When we both walk together...Me will look like Kampung boy...He'll look like so fashionable...

I'm worry...He keep shop shop shop...And I just stand beside and do nothing..Scare he will worry I get boring...

I'm worry...My pocket...Cause no money ler..T.T   Even though he say he treat me...But I paiseh...It's not good to make people treat me ..haiz

I'm worry...No transport...And dont know he got transport to bring me or not...

I'm worry...Cause I so nervous...First time got lengzai ask me out... haha  Heart beat 130!!!

Haiz...I'm so stupid..May be I think too much ady...
I know It's not a Date..Just friend go out only..But we both d standard really different too much..That's why I no wan go...T.T
Hope He'll forgive me...pls...

=END=

4 comments:

K3nkEN said...

lol!!!
u cant think like that
every ppl having their style to wear shirt or else!!!
u also lengchai what!!!
so dont look down urself!!

Bravebear said...

hmmm.... You worry too much. Just try lar! LOL! You oso lengzai la! Be confident! hmmm... About the other stuffs... I oso got almost the same problem. But, sure got way to work it out de lor =)

Leonel Sew said...

Thanks thanks...T.T [Gan Dong]

Copykate said...

don't let go of such an opportunity!!! u ought to have some self-esteem!