Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 26, 2010

^ ^ Random Post.....

My Work
Very boring this few days...Keep work and work...
And the job is fucking damn cheap one lo!!!!  Ishk... My working time is Mon-Fri
Mon-Thurs: 8:45am - 5:45pm
Fri: 8:45am - 4:45pm

But every Mon-Thurs I have to work one more hour Without Overtime payment
And Fri I have to work 2 more hours Without Overtime payment too!!!! Cb u!! Standard Chartered Bank!!!
And their HR department very cheap lo....!!! Didnt explain rules to me one..!!! Make me anything also dont know!!!

And there de people always come work very late one... That day I reach at 9:30am..But office also 2-3 people only = =  Faint....~~
Some of them lunch time can eat 2 hours one...But actually they only have 1 hour for lunch break = =''
SHIT!!
[I got ponteng a bit la...Just a bit bit]

And my colleague all very quiet d... Mean I have no one to talk T.T
And the boss..See her also sienz... Hate her face... haha
Lucky got know some fren from other department...They very nice lo!!! And funny haha  All 21-26 like that..~~
We always lunch time together one...Missing one people then they will find where the people gone one..haha

However... Last Friday I hang in the resign letter ler...Cause I really beh tahan No OT payment!!!
Ang the colleague...No eye see
But have to work 2 more weeks...Cause 2 weeks notice T.T

Lucky YH Tan got introduce me one job...At HSBC bank...As data entry...Hopefully can get the job.. Since the salary ok...And got OT payment..Allowance~~ haha


My Dear
Erm...About my dear... I got one work to describe.."BUSY"  haha...
He busy his assignment and presentation...Final Year Project.. T.T   Hope he dont too stress lo... See he so stress I feel sad for him... Wish he can solve his FYP d problems la!!! As soon as possible oo!!

Otherwise he no free to help me celebrate my Birthday jor...haha [2 more weeks..]
But if cant make it also nevermind la.. Can ganti balik one... Who ask you are my dear jek... Anything I also ok d..^ ^ Muack...

Hope you see this can make u happy a bit... Come..Follow me...And      S....M....I.....L....E~~ 
Wish U get a good result la!!!
And You dont give me know U go outside Ngao Lou ar!! Otherwise I kill you!!
And Ngao Lou dont let me know!!! ==''

Lastly...Hope u dont Stress....Relax Relax Relax
Love You!!!!!!


My Coming Result
Hope I can Pass my Econs lo...Otherwise...What can I do?!?! Retake Econs again!!?!?!?!? Omg...
And I really hope can get in University next year... Even if really need resit Econs I also nevermind!!
Cause Man without Knowledge is Useless... I agree with it...

About the Course fees... I heard my dad say.. My mom got left some money down before she leave...
He say if I really want study..Then he will use that money for me to study...
This makes me realize that "A mom's Love to her childen are Endless"
Even if she leave this world... She still worry about her children...
Worry about their work...Their studies..Their Children.. Their Lovers..

And last time...My mom always used to say something that I thought it was stupid...
Cause She didnt study much..Until Primary? May be...
But do you guys ever think about this:
All your knowledge are given by a without knowledge people[People who doesnt study much...].. If you dont know how to appreciate what they're given to you... And use it back to fight and argue with them..
You are worst than a without knowledge people....

=END=

No comments: