Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 5, 2010

Job interview...And Jason..My agent

LOL~~ My Agent got read my blog...And that day he asking me... What I think about him?? So I promise him to write what I think about him at my blog...~~

Erm...I think..He is friendly gua..Hopefully la..Or else he gonna be a scary person that try to hide his evil face at the back of his smile...haha

And he a bit fat fat d lo... He say fat is good tim~~ 
Walao...Fat is totally not good lo...  Jump also cant jump high lo ==''   Go diet a bit laa!!

And... Thank for him la...Help me find jobs... [I know they sure will have some benefit d lo~~ But nvm la..I lazy go search at the newspaper lo...And avoid some Lier company...~~]

So last week go for first interview...Today go for second interview...Because different manager...
Hopefully can get this job...And hopefully cant get this job...
Reason No Wan this job: LRT change MONORAIL very Mafan ler...==''  
Reason To Wan this job: Job very hard to find..Work a while first lo..~~

To Jason: 
>As my fren...I try to love this jobs la..And wont leave this job before 3 months =='' Otherwise You need to kill me liao...And pay back money to the company~~ haha
>As my agent: If I not like this job...I clap clap my ass [Pai Pai Wo De Pigu..拍拍我的屁股]==‘’  And may be will leave lo...  

That's why sometimes not I no wan friend with you...Is afraid to be friend with you lo~~

=END=


2 comments:

JaSoN said...

hahaa...
thx for wat u write...
so far i still can see u are praise me.... wakkaa....
erm...
no matter i am ur fren or ur agent,
wat i do is always for your own good.....
hopefully u really like wat i done for u la...
hahahahaa.....

Anonymous said...

this mean u nvr treat me as ur fren..haiz..