This is my first time of having a real Boy friend...Last 2 times is only on net..~~
So I very appreciate this time d relationship...
He was cute..Tall... No me handsome..=.='' With a very thick spec
He study Mechanical Engineering..And his CGPA 3.6++ Omg!!~~
Nerd?? haha Still okok la... At least I like you ma... ^^
But very sad lo... Cause his housemate... Dont know he's Plu~~ So I cant always go his house...[He say once per two weeks..~~]
And he always busy with his Final Year Project~~ T.T So he no times come me here also~~
Sometimes when he free..Then only he can meet me... Am I selfish?? Or disturbing??
Feels like I'm making he more busy~~
However~~ I feel sad when I cant see him.. And no reply my message because of fall asleep or bla bla bla~~
Cause I will "Sha Sha" d lying on my bed or sit in front my pc desk to wait for his message...
After one hour of no reply...Then only I will give up~~
I dont like sleep alone lo.....
I feel unsafe... Lonely
I feel I getting more weak after my mom pass away... I have no one to have a heart to heart talk..
One people that I willing to share my thing~~
I also dont know want say what liao~~ Because I cant go to sleep~~ And "You" no reply me
Anyway~~ Nitez...and a sweet dream to you ^^ Muackzzz
PS: Hope my cough get well lo... How come cough so many day liao still no recover!!! Ishk~~~
=END=


No comments:
Post a Comment