Do you ever tired of doing revision in the room...Boring because of nothing to do...Lonely for having no one to accompany you~~
When all this happen...Will you imagine and hope there's someone beside you to hug you...To warm you up...To talk with you...Sleep with you...Doing revision together...Eating the same box of ice-cream...Or may be teasing you??
I really hope there's a people beside me to really love me..Care for me..And accompany me..
But not cincai cincai anyone also can la =='' I mean somebody that loves me and I love him too...^^
But it's hard to find one true love you know...Many Plu outside like play play only...Having fun for sex..One night stand...After one month or two and then break..~~ Haiz...
This kind of people is Suck!!!
That's why I dont like find guys around Ktar or Utar...
Dont know why I got a feel about that most of the Plu around here are looking for sex only...haha [My opinion only...Dont get angry] Somehow I think they have a lot of Pressure at homework and assignment..So they seeking for sex =='' haha...xD
BTW I dont like my BF to have a lot of Plu friends....So that he wont always go out yamcha with them =='' Stay home and accompany me.. Or we both go yamcha or movie lo...^^ I also scare his Plu friends will teach him bad things..And I hate people to keep gossip around and speak things that will influence our relationship..[The time When I had a GF...Her friends beside keep bla bla bla many things...Asking why your BF no this no that d..I super hate those people!!! Ishk!! Shut the fuck up!!]Ok...Calm down.....huuuu.....
Sometimes..I think I am a guy that over believe in fairy tales....I believe there's true love for people like us..Although people keep telling me it's hard to find a guy that can love you forever ,I still believe and trust that there's a prince waiting for me and we can live happily in a wonderland...haha
I know it sound naive ==''
May be I getting crazy after being so bored and keep stay home..Do revision...bla bla bla...So I will always imagine or dreaming..Zzzz ==''
I think I'm desperate for Love..Really Really desperate...
I could even cry in the room when listening to sad song...Cause I got so many things or problem to worry about...I may look so happy...But inside my heart, I was sad...I hope my BF will come out someday or as soon as possible...Cause I really need you to give me courage..And Cares...~~
=END=
PS: Just finish change my blog header...Now is 7.am == I damn tired...Must sleep well well lo..~~
PS: Just finish change my blog header...Now is 7.am == I damn tired...Must sleep well well lo..~~



6 comments:
Tell you something. I always enjoy reading your blog. Despite there are a few grammar errors but you write it with alot of emotions. I can feel what u feel. I last time have the same feeling as you too.
I oso hope that fairy tales exists. I wish u all the best la.
Thx lo...^^ haha
Cause I always think what I'm gonna write first..then read it out...And write it out...wakaka xD
I do hope there's a fairy tale for anyone in this world ^^
Hi Greensew,
I am a secret follower of your blog. I just want to say that you are not alone. There are lots of happy things to cheer you up. Try not to think too muuch about BF. Maybe you can try to make more good friends and enjoy the friendship.
Hello Greensew,
I am a secret follower of your blog. I just want to say that you are not alone. Many are facing the same thing. Maybe, you can try to make more good friends and enjoy the friendship more instead of hoping for BF. The BF thing cannot be rushed, it takes time to find your true love. I wish you all the best here.
Thank you 阿顺。。。。Thank for reading my blog ^^
Thank you 阿顺。。。。Thank for reading my blog ^^
【Since you post 2 times..So I also post 2 times】 hahaha
Post a Comment