Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Break~~

We really break jor la....I tell him that we better be friend...Cause both of us are different kind of persons.

I SMS him to tell him this...But I think it's better if we talk in phone. But he say he night have to work..May be no times..Then OK lo..I understand d..No need call...Just break like this...

May be because we break in SMS way...So I really not sure if he really appreciate the moment we together or not..I mean not the really people with people together kind of way la..But MSN together..SMS together..Talk together..

I really do hope we still can be friend after we break...But too bad..He even delete me from his FB list...Block me at MSN... haha...Friends?? May be I'm too naive / innocent..

Ok...I promise a people to not keep thinking about this..Why I have to so care about him even he not so care about me?? May be it is because I also not sure is he care about me before...or the care never exist..??




As for my revision...I start with Further Math...But end up I go study Math first...Because Baoly d Further Math tutorial really can make a dinosaur faint down..~~ ==''  Going to borrow from somebody else...
BTW: I promise someone to finish 15 pieces of Math Pass year...Hope I can finish it as soon as possible...~~

=END=

3 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Hope you will have a better one in the future...

Wilson Wong said...

oo......single is good....lol

Bravebear said...

Jia u! Concentrate ur studies 1st.