Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 13, 2010

First day of My resit Paper Exam...

Haiz..Finally the time for resit is coming...Since I take my resit paper at British Council..So I have to go Menara Yayasan Tun Razak for exam...
I think most of British Council student who having TOEFL or A level Exam like me will have to go this building to take their exam paper...

So...Where is it locate?? Haha  I have no idea ==''  I go google maps search and find out that it locate just around Bank Of China[Last time I work over there..] I take Lrt until Ampang Park[I go BOC also stop at this station]..And then take teksi..[Omg..It cost me RM7 ler...But come back only Rm4] Seems like I still have to spend RM99 on CABS ==''

When I reach Ampang park..It was..7.45  Yeah..I know..I leave my house too early jor haha... Then I call Zhou Wei...[My fren who work at BOC] He say he'll reach like 8.20 something.. So I go take my breakfast first at McD...Damn hungry jor and I 8.30 have to leave ler..Or else I'm gonna be late

Just when I finish and leave McD..Omg..I saw my BOC colleague..4 of them going to KFC for breakfast..haha Then I follow them go KFC and chit chat a while lo...Then Zhou Wei come join us...

Thanks to Fiann and Xiu Shun for Explain to me where the building locate..haha  Because She scare I get lost[Ya...I really easy get lost one- Even in shopping center =='']  Then 8.30 I go take teksi and terus head to Menara Yayasan Tun Razak...

When I just reach there..Rain is coming..Lucky I didnt get wet...^^   I walk in the building...And it just looks erm... OKOK only la...haha 
Then I went to first floor and wait for the time..There's like 30-40 other student taking exam also...Some are TOEFL..Some are...XXXX and I think 8-10 is taking A Level Mathematics

I feel like I am the only uncle Over there...T.T  I'm Old jor lo!!!! T.T  Lucky my face still boleh tahan..haha..I look way more better than 30-40 student over there..xD
Most of them look very nerds..Some with spec..Or fat..With cap or hat ==''  But got one boy is quite attractive for me la...Haha   But his face still lose me la..wakaka  Just that the way he wear is quite nice or interesting...Somehow I think he is a rich family d kid..[Omg..I'm using the word "Kid"  Pls dont call me uncle T.T] Because some rich people have rich people d looks... And he looks like Korean also...With small eye too..haha
From his appearance..He is not a lengzai...From all over including shirts and bla bla bla..I think he is a half lengzai  haha ==''

Then My Paper start...When I do until last 2 question...I still have 30 minutes..^^ It's quite easy actually...But I know there's a question I do wrong after I coming back and chat with Jeffrey T.T   
Integrate (x-4/x)^2   I terus integrate without solving it...Damn!! I am such a Brilliant ==''

After this..I went back to BOC and find my colleague for Lunch... 
Go back home at 1.xx something... And rest for this whole day...
So now I gonna go for sleep and wake up 2moro morning to study my Further Mathematics...haha Wish me good Luck for my Further Maths ba...Cause It's damn hard!!!!! T.T

=END=

No comments: