I went to the Astro StaR Quest...haha Cant even pass the first round...
I think is because I very nervous...haiz..3rd year ler still nervous..So stupid lo... Otherwise I think I can pass the first round gua...haha
But let's say if I pas first round...I also wont go to 2nd round...heha Because I just wanna know some comment for my voice and I go exam..Cant continue also ==''
Just now I sms my dear... I ask him why always me the one who sms you..Seldom see you sms me one... Then he say he this few day d mood no good...
I know I sometimes kacau a lot..But I hope you can tell me everything no matter bad or good..I hope to know more about you...To help you...
Otherwise I feel myself so useless cause staying so far away...T.T
You say you very cool d...Dont know say sweet thing...If wan say sweet thing d people..Go find other lo...This really hurt me a lot lo..T.T
Hope you say this because you in bad mood..And not for real T.T
Sometimes I really scare you will run away...Cause I'm the one that always call you dear..call you Bao Bei...But I seldom hear you sms those Dear or Bao Bei d thing to me...May be you really is like that one..Very cool..
But people say Love is Blind...May be that's why I cant keep falling in love with you...
=END=


5 comments:
you meet him b4 anot geh? don't fall for him too fast for. Make sure he also have the mutual feeling. If not you gonna hurt urself only.
I'm waiting him...Come to me..T.T
He very cool one =='' And I over active =='' haha Hope we can tahan each other lo..^^
Ermm... You haven't met him yet!? I thought he was suppose to come over last month or something!? Well, all I can say though... Don't dig your own grave... If you start to think that it won't go anywhere, just cut ties with him... Investing so much emotions to a person who won't like you back - let alone someone you haven't met - can make you tire of relationships as you grow older. Sooner or later it will make you very negative on gay life as well... But I do sympathize with you! I know how it feels when you're the one doing everything to sustain the relationship...
On a more lighter note, so what did the judge says about your voice anyway!?
ooo drop by to say hi. hope you are good with him
Kenji: I think you'll know what've happen after reading my new post..haiz
As for the ASQ..the judges didnt comment lo..Cause We sing in a room with a mirror in front us only..Use mic sing and the sound will straight away go to the judges ear..
Ultraman Jino: Thx for dropping by...^^
Post a Comment