Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 8, 2010

Naked...Sleep~~

Anybody like to sleep naked??  Well..I am.. 
This few day the weather is so damn hot...Then I start to sleep without cloth...
After couple of weeks I start to off my pant too...Left my boxer..
And nowaday I sleep without my BOXER also..Totally Naked!! Feel kinda good though..

And what happen last morning was...I wake up by a sound..A door open sound..Then I think it's impossible la..I lock my door already what..
Fall back sleep more 30 minutes.. Then I wake up..omg!!!!! Then door is really open jor...Not 100% open la..More like half open... I was so nervous..Fast close my door...

Lucky it's still early..Only 1 housemate wake up only..LOL
And once I close up my door..That friend knock my door..To borrow something from me..Can you imagine if I didnt wake up..And He come in...!! 
I have ask him after that..And he told me the door is open and he only saw my leg..Then he straight go b to play his PC le..So...
Hope he no lie la..Or else   Let him see habis jor I also dont know T.T

 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Funny thing is... I trying to fix the door..Wondering why it open?? May be I didnt close well...Then the wind blow and open up..
Cause when I first saw it..The door is open..But It's lock actually...
Then I try is it the door can be open if it's lock...Then cant open~~ And nothings wrong...   

???????
And suddenly...There something comes into my mind..Aiya...Lock and close the door see either I can open it from the outside or not la...
Then...Hurray...!!! Close jor... And what happen?? You know lo...T.T 
I stuck at the outside...I cant get into the room!!!! T.T
So I ask a card from my friend and they help me open the door using a card..
Lucky the door design can be open using a card one...If u got skill...haha

And my friend say...Omg..You are the most stupid guy I have ever seen...==''

4 comments:

Bravebear said...

LOL! locked yourself outside of your room. Funny lor! I like to sleep naked oso. hehehe!

Anonymous said...

aiyah..wat is there to be shy abt? is only a piece of meat..maybe he saw, but not interested to look further kwa..if u go some swimming pool, also see naked men..

Kenji said...

Hahahaha! Omgz! I can't believe you lock yourself outside hahahaha! xD

Well~!

Anyway, sleeping naked huh!? Next time i must bribe your roommates to circulate naughty pictures of you online! Haha joking joking... well I don't sleep naked... but back in malaysia i sleep without my shirt and i like to wear shorts ONLY!! xD

Leonel Sew said...

Yalor..I'm stupid..Look myself ==

I wan see Bravebear naked...haha

Kenji...Malaysia getting more and more hot!!! That's why I now sleep naked..Last time i dont.. And..Go update your blog laa!!!

Anonymous: If he naked but look so sorry...I wont look at him also..haha xD