Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Astro Star Quest

Yeah...Again Astro Star Quest is coming..20th and 21st of March..[Next week..]Hope this time I can do better...I'm not hoping to get in cause there's too much Professional singer taking part... But I do hope can get some good comment from the judges..That's all..T.T

BTW: Hope this time I wont so nervous and forget the lyrics again...haha
I got my support from my friends from BOC,from FB..and classmate...Actually is my BOC friends who call me and told me that ASQ is coming...xD..Or else may be I will miss it..

Besides...I also got my support from my Dear..^^ Love you so much... I know you got many works to do..I feel so pity for you..My heart in pain when I know that you work 3 jobs...Feel sorry cause last time I dont know and I do got blame you before why you no come find me..haha..[Now no liao la..]Now only I know you are so hardworking d..T.T  Dear must rest well oo!! Or else I kuci you..haha
BTW: Thx dear to remind me to do revision oo..haha Today finally I start =='' 

You say if I get through the ASQ..You come visit me oo..haha..I know it's quite impossible to get in d la..But still feel sweet and happy when you say it out...
This month no free to come find me nevermind le...I will wait you next month..Next next month...next next next........Month~~~~ haha
No need to rush...I can slowly wait you...Muack..XD 
Rest well..And have a nice dream...[This is for everyone who view my blog...hehe]
Nitez...

2 comments:

Wilson Wong said...

oo......this year u got attend again ar???3 times lo?

Leonel Sew said...

yaya...3rd times =='' Old ler T.T
You wan go ma??