Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Dear

My dear sick ady...He had fever last night...And he complain to me that nothing to eat...haha So cute lo.. Complain sick eat things all no tasty one... Then I suggest him go eat Chicken Porridge..

Then just now he say weather very hot... Got aircond still hot..==''  Then I ask him got sweat or not...If got sweat..Sure means your fever gonna get well...Is this true?? I think is true la...That why people keep ask those who fever got hide inside blanket..Because need to force sweat to come out...

Dear must drink more water oo...!! And fast fast get well soon..Then can eat your Chao Kuey Diao..Chicken Wings..Jawa Mee..bla bla bla...haha

Really hope you at KL..Or I at Penang..Then can take care you la...T.T    So must get well soon oo!!!!! Muackk  xD

1 comment:

Bravebear said...

Woah... got dear dear liao wor.... hahahaha XD