Haiz...Next week Exam!!!! Monday got A.night de gathering...May be no wan go....Until 9pm how back oo!!! And tuesday got exam!!! Friday got photoshot tim!!! Need formal again!!! HATE!!! Wan waste money again... Haiz Lucky my fren Ah Su borrow me Formal Clothes.. Not yet try Dont know Fit or not =='' Sunday only I try... May be wear Jeans that day + Vest Monday have to go Timesquare buy the vext lo...Lucky Zhao teman me go... Cause I easy get lost in shopping centre....[Actually I easy get lost at any place in this world...] As for the shoes... I dont think those formal shoes look nice with jeans...So I may be wear sport shoes also =='' My only sport shoes [Though it cost almost RM250] If formal shoes ok with jeans then I wear it lo [But also have to borrow from friends] Haiz... You think who I am oo..So many formal cloth to change on?? [I already waste a lot money on my shirt liao T.T Last time 72kg though wont lost weight liao...Then use liao RM500-600 to buy all my cloth...Manatau now 63kg..All cant wear ady.. Have to slowly save money to buy back my cloth ler!!T.T]<<[I'M NOT TRYING TO LC HERE...HOPE AFTER I MENTION THIS..U GUYS WONT SAY ME LC LER==''
]>> Friday also need to pass up a biography essay of about 150 words for A.night 's thing la...bla bla bla la And may be will get a hair cut next week...I dont think my noob hair now looks good with formal cloth== Hope Photoshot that day I wont look stupid la...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes really think It's hard to make me this ugly duckling become a swan...
And then Sunday got a gathering at MusicYou there... Have a band singing competition...haiz I also dont know why I let my keyboard teacher lie liao..Kena tipu go this competition... I so busy de ler!! Got exam and A2 coming!!! haiz...Hope I win and the first prize is RM500 la wakaka [I think too much liao]
I wondering if all this things will come to me or not if I'm still in last year size...I mean when I was 92kg and face as round as a ball Haiz Dont think too much la... Later get crazy haha
May be I still not yet get use with my new outfit and body... [End.....]
PS: I ngam ngam get information that I cant wear sport shoes ==''


No comments:
Post a Comment