Today is Friday... And i also cant believe myself that I come to school for the whole week.... Most of my friends also feels kinda surprise... hehe I also surprise for myself... It was Econs class and I was so boring and start to take photo.... Sim yee and Baoly make 'Ghost face' and I think even ghost scare of it... wakaka And Mr.Lai was drinking water and let me take photo.... For me..I take picture for myself... I take it my own But this Yeng picture is taken by Mr.Lai... Feels kinda nice also... haha I post funny picture of others... And 'Yeng' picture of myself... okok..Deal...Next time I post my 'Ghost Face' also ==''

Sim Yee and Baoly

Mr.Lai... haha

Baoly....=='' iN WITCH form.... Scary Witch...

Guess Who is this?? Clue>>>The shortest... haha

Me....Myself.... hehe Yeng ler ==''
1 comment:
初次报到
你好你好
我们好久没见面了呢。。呵呵
你真的变得好瘦哦!
从小帅哥变大帅哥了..
哈哈..真的
Post a Comment