Nuffnang Ads
My Song
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Is it an accident??
Today is the last day to buy Appreciation Night ticket....We finally get San may and Ah Yang to buy the ticket also.. haha All thx to Kuan Yi lo wakaka Then heading to class and suddently Ah Yang ask me wan join Prom King mah?? I though Prom King choose at A.Night Manatau need join first ... Then suddently got one people name Kate ask me if wan join reply her message lo...Then I ma say Ok.. Sure lo.. haha Mana tau really get into Top 6 of Prom King... Not Top 6 of Prom Queen la..=='' Thx for the judges also Cause I so nervous and they so good to give me a second chance... Looks like they also hope I can join de... Manatau second chance is also do not good... Luckily I also get in Didnt make all those support me de dissappointed... And myself also... When I dont have something..I hope to get it...When I get something...I hope to lose it... Why... Cause Prom King tomorrow need perform for Teacher's Day....And need wear formal... It really waste money when need to buy formal cloth...RM1xx ler....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bankrap lo.... Lucky Zhao Zhao pinjam RM100 to me wakaka...Or else next week eat SHIT....


2 comments:
have to thank me for bringing u to the audition then! XD
=='' Ya.. thx thx
Post a Comment