Haha Today is Teacher's Day...Prom King and Queen need to have a cat walk...T.T Because this is our first introduce to others.... So nervous cause this is my first time to appear in front so many people and let sooo many people look at me..Really freak me out T.T scARE SCAre... When I'm on the stage..I was soo worry...Hate to pose..My pose SUCK!!!!!!!!! So...lame!!! haiz... And the people that introduce us talk a lot...We have stand for so long.... Or may be it just because I cant wait to go down the stage.... I'll try be more brave next time This are some picture we take after the show....

My hand so funny....Dont know what I'm doing =='' Beside me is Audrey...Pretty ler!!!

Audrey and Adam.....Leng zai and Leng lui...

Prom Queen finalist....Miss out the other 2..=='' BTW..from left to right is Chew Win [Gum] << haha, Kate, Audrey and Zhi Shan..

=='' We sot d...haha First is Adam...Then is me And the third one is Kenny... Miss out the other 3 prom king...

My hand was.................. Start to hate my hand... And take picture also... My pose alll so funny one d... T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment