Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My new Maybank Clerk Job~~ And Singapore Trip~~

1st of Dec...~~ My job start~~ Walking distance..^^
First day go work... What I hate about is.. I need take around 20 minutes to style my hair~~ Ishk...~~
Waste many times~~~!!!
But if no style.. I'll look like an idiot = ='' Look so..stupid also   haha..
And~~ Have to wait my housemate finish bath I only can bath~~haiz..
Cause they need take LRT one.. AND I bath take longer times~~ So let them bath first lo..
What I have about is.. The first one bath very fast..When he finish.. The 2nd one always play computer and no hurrry~~~!!!! Stupid~~
ENDURE ENDURE~~


Then first day in Maybank...Is quite OK la..
But I many things still dont know yet..~~AND
Got few times they just drop me at the Customer Service there.. And they go away for a while..
How am I gonna handle the customer and What number to press..Ishk..
Got one stupid Malay..Fat guy!! I dont know what number to press.. Wan ask him.. He no reply me..
Then I stay aside.. And he say to me..Why no Press Number!! [Fat Pig!!!!!]


Then other Officer quite OK lo~~
But My BF teach me...Dont too trust any of your colleague!! 
Many people just pretending d..
I think It's truth~~
You can be friend with your colleague..But can not be too friend and tell them many things... 
Later they sure will go spread the news or secrets~~


BTW: Maybank still kinda crazy...I think many Bank people also crazy = =''
Cause last time Bank Of China colleague is damn crazy too...hahaha~~ [Ki Xiao d Level ler~~]


Singapore TRIP~~


Yeah...Air ticket bought...^^ My dear Online booking d.. 31st of Dec [Tiger Airway~~]
Cause 31st Dec the ticket cheaper a bit = ='' But also need RM2XX liao..
If Christmas need RM3XX...Not worth~~
Too bad We didnt book earlier..[Cause I didnt make passport yet..haiz]
Cant wait fast fast go meet you...My Dear~~ ^^


Everyday come back home and get tired...
When I think of going to meet you... All my tired gone...
And heart will get sweet..and warm~~
BTW:  Next time If I really at SG work... I really need make a lot of 
Tong Shui for you~~!!
Since you hot temper~~and always..发热气。。[Fa Re Qi~~] haha~~
Muack.....

No comments: