Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today's a HaPPy Day....

Today is 4th of June...
I gonna have my Economic Paper 1 exam at 2pm with Kuan yee  But we have to reach there one hour before the time...[Rules..But useless = = We reach there at 1.20pm haha]
Why we late?? Because we go have brunch with Sim Yee , Ah Yan , And Baoly...
They wait me at a Cafe name..House Of Cafe?? Dont really remember that because they say the food over there are SUCKS!! BTW: Sim Yee say the chicken chop is so thin...when she still in the cafe..Wondering their workers got heard of it or not...haha
When I reach there...I was totally in a wet condition = =  Sweat a lot...Because I return back Baoly's note...It was in a big big bag!!! Damn heavy...Lucky I didnt return back her Econs note yet... 


After sitting down..And rest for a while..They ask for bill and head to Wangsa Maju to eat Ban Mee...Cause the House of Cafe's food really can not pass = =[According to wat they say la...Cause I havent eat yet haha] 
When Baoly trying to Park her car [Side parking] She try many times also can not park in..After she park in the car..She off the engine straight away and put one hand holding her head and say: Very tired ar... [Ah Yan was shock because the car is just cincai park in only...Baoly didnt even straighten her car..] Then she on the engine back and park it well..
When I off the car and see...[The parking lot still have many space lo...But Baoly use so much time to park it...I almost pengsan...] You dont how funny it is unless you're with us...haha   


Then we go in the Ban Mee shop...After finish order and bla bla bla...Baoly say..Ei..See the girl so Yeng ler..Know play Guitar d wor!!!   And I was keep looking..Where ar...??? Didnt see de..??
Suddenly a girl turn over and I see it..[I promise this is the first ever guitar that looks like violin and I really no see this kind of guitar before...= =''] Actually it's violin...haha  Just the Baoly...Sweat   Dont know what happen to her brain or eye..May be long time didnt let Ah Lai  "Zha" liao..Wakaka...  
After finish it..Then me and Kuan Yee leave first..Cause We gonna be late for exam...Reach Ampang Park then take teksi lo...But this teksi driver really sucks!! Dont know the actual location and ask us go in the car...Lucky we didnt get lost and finally found the location...[Thanks God...]


This time the Econs Paper 1 got quite some question from Pass Year paper..Actually I only do 3 piece of Pass Year paper...But I already can find 3 question that I did it before[It's Multiple Choice Question and Have a total of 30 Question]...Looks like shakes hand with Baoly before leaving really Bring Luck!! xD
Today is the Happiest day for me since the time we separate from our gang and leave Tarc... Really miss that time...But people have to move on...Can not always look at the back..But I know..I like to look at the back a lot...
Sometimes when I refresh back the time when we whole gang go shopping or movie...I feel so happy and It really makes my day..


Where Sim Yee??   This picture no San May tim...haha  But very hard to find got Mr Lai d pic..  So have to use this...haha

No comments: